Track Your Actions
In order to maximize our collective impact, each volunteer and advocate is encouraged to track their actions*. When we combine the voices of all active advocates and volunteers, we have an opportunity to tell an even more impactful and strategic story!
- – I interacted (on social media, by phone, etc.) or met with a decision-maker (Member of Parliament – MP, minister, etc.)
- – I organized a raising awareness activity (film screening, booth at an event, presentation, etc.)
- – I was active on social media by sharing messaging/images (email us)
- – I wrote a letter to the editor – published or not (email us)
*Don’t forget that if you are part of a group, you must inform your group leader what actions you have taken.
Not sure where to track your action? Send us an email!
Curious to see what others are up to?
Take a look at 2019 actions so far:
- – In person engagement with Members of Parliament (MPs) or candidates
- – Published media pieces
- – Social media posts