We have a number of ways to stay connected to the wider RESULTS Canada network that has volunteers from coast to coast! Don’t miss these opportunities to be informed, engage, and brainstorm together!
- RESULTS Canada – Facebook Working Group (not to be confused with the RESULTS Canada Facebook Page)
- Google Group List Serve
New to RESULTS Canada? Once you have filled out the volunteer interest form and completed the task received by email, you can join one of our orientation webinars. Keep an eye on your emails to get an invitation!
Expanding your skills
- Let’s get published – November 2018 – access the recording
- Member of Parliament (MP) Engagement (getting a meeting)- September 2018 – access the recording
- Member of Parliament (MP) Engagement (once in a meeting, elevator pitch, Twitter) – May 2019 – access the recording
- Celebrating how far we have come on women and children’s health – November 2018 – access the recording
- How the epidemics of HIV and Tuberculosis Impacted My Life – March 2019 – access the recording
Subscribe to the Leadership and Insiders’ Notes, the newsletter for RESULTS volunteers. It is sent every 2 weeks and shares updates, opportunities, latest tools, etc.
Consult the latest editions: