Get Others Involved
Our vision is a world without extreme poverty. To make this vision a reality, we need everyone—including you!
Not only can you accomplish great things by influencing decision-makers, but by convincing friends, family and strangers to the cause you will be building the movement and building our capacity to end extreme poverty. Spreading the word in your community and beyond is just another way of taking action.
Here are a few tools to help you:
- Starting a new RESULTS Canada Group
- Volunteer Sample Posting
- Youth Volunteer Sample Posting – (ideal for Campus)
- Bilingual Sign-up Sheet – English logo
- Learn the language of persuasion and how to describe the change we make
- Learn how to communicate powerfully about RESULTS using the laser talk technique and storytelling principles
- Learn more about how to build up your group from reading about this volunteer’s experiences
- Find out what’s happening in your community and get out there. Check out these tips for how to successfully host a booth and recruit at events