Engaging Your Network Online
Spreading messages online is a great way to communicate with decision makers and to a much broader community. When we take action we are not only trying to persuade decision-makers to act, we are also working to persuade more citizens to join us in taking action.
The more voices we combine the stronger our voices become, so don’t be afraid to reach out and spread the powerful message of local action and global change.
- Learn how to communicate a message powerfully using the laser talk technique and storytelling principles
- Share the message of the cause and recruit for your group using Facebook for advocacy
- Reach out to a wider audience and communicate with decision makers by using Twitter for advocacy
- Become an active online volunteer by joining these online opportunities.
- Take action online now with this month’s action sheet.