Become a Volunteer
Welcome! You’re about to join a national network of everyday heroes from coast to coast and around the world. Together we work to create champions in our government, the media, and your community who work together towards an end to extreme poverty. As a volunteer you will get access to training, information, and support to help you succeed. You’ll not only contribute your time, passion and energy but you will also expand your skills (communications, public speaking, advocacy, networking, and more!).
The type of volunteer opportunities varies based on your interest! Opportunities range from advocating, organizing groups, meetings or events, fundraising, translating, editing, writing and being active on social media! Apply to find out what works for you and how you can contribute!
Follow these quick steps* to become a volunteer:
- fill out this online interest form
- complete a quick and fun quiz
- participate in an orientation webinar
*Once you complete a step, you will get an email with the details for the next step!
Once you complete the above steps, you’ll be invited to get involved by:
- joining the RESULTS action network
- being an advocate (take advocacy action – engage with your Member of Parliament, write media pieces, etc.)
- being a volunteer (organising, fundraising, planning, translating, etc.)
While you wait to hear from us, you can:
- find out who your Member of Parliament is with your postal code.
- make sure that you are following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- watch this video to learn more: