Healthier childhoods through addressing undernutrition
A great NEW way to virtually connect with others who care about ending extreme poverty in the developing world and want to take action together.
Who is this for?
- Your local RESULTS group meeting is inconvenient
- There is no local RESULTS group nearby
- You have a hectic schedule and you prefer an online option
Sign up today to join our monthly webinar. It’s a simple process: register and you will be a part of this online community and receive access to our interactive monthly webinar.
The monthly webinar will:
- Last about an hour
- Be hosted by two fabulous group leaders – Rochelle Buenviaje (Ottawa) and Sadia Jama (Saskatoon)
- Be multimedia, including slideshow and video
- Be followed up by offline support to help you take action to extreme poverty
The E-Group meets via webinar on the 3rd Sunday of every month at 8 pm ET.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are interested in becoming a part of the power to end poverty – online!